The National Leader in Summer STEM Education
Learn code, game design, app development, robotics, web design, film, photography, and more in a fun camp setting! Weeklong day and overnight programs for ages 7-17 are held at over 100 top universities nationwide. Create and innovate with personalized instruction - only 8 students per instructor.
Over 200,000 Students Enrolled Since 1999
There will be over 1 million unfilled STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) jobs by 2020 - let’s get ready! Ages 7-17 develop real-world tech skills and experience firsthand how interests can turn into a college degree and future career. Led by hip, tech-savvy instructors, students code apps, design video games, mod with Minecraft, engineer robots, build websites, produce films, and more. The curriculum is delivered in small clusters of just 8 students per instructor for personalized learning. Students build self-confidence, meet new friends with similar interests, build an online portfolio, and debut their final project at the end of the week. With a balance of computer time and outdoor summer fun, kids and teens think critically, problem-solve, collaborate, and socialize.
High-energy, weeklong day and overnight iD Tech Camps programs are held at over 100 prestigious universities nationwide. These include NYU, Vassar, MIT, Princeton, Stanford, and many more.
Convenience & Flexibility for Busy Parents
• No Lines: You’ll whisk through check-in and check-out at camp.
• Flex Hours: Commuting parents have an extra hour in the AM and PM. No extra cost.
• Make Changes Anytime: Enroll today to avoid the waitlist, and make changes up to 3 weeks before your session begins - without any fees. It’s flexibility for the modern parent.
The iD Difference
• Personalized instruction and never more than 8 students per instructor. Guaranteed.
• Tech-savvy, passionate, adult-only instructors make learning fun. No Counselors-in-Training.
• Over 100 prestigious campus locations in 30 states.
• Optional Accredited Continuing Education Units issued by Villanova to enhance college applications.
Additional iD Tech Programs
iD Tech also offers iD Programming Academy (for teens), iD Game Design & Development Academy (for teens), Alexa Café (all-girls STEM program in a unique, stylish setting), and iD Tech Mini (half and full day for ages 6-9).
Visit www.iDTech.com for more information and to register online (check up-to-the-minute-availability). Or, call 1-888-709-TECH (8324) to speak with a Program Adviser.