WHY 170,000 STUDENTS HAVE CHOSEN iD TECH CAMPS
Weeklong day and overnight summer tech programs for ages 7-17:
Develop an iPhone or Android app, code a program in C++ or Java.
Create a video game, mod with Minecraft, build a robot, construct a website.
Produce a movie or design a digital photo portfolio.
• Weeklong day and overnight summer tech programs for ages 7-17 in a fun, yet challenging techie environment.
• Flex Hours – no extra cost. A great convenience for working parents.
• Voted a Top Workplace 4 years in a row, and recently ranked #1 in Silicon Valley for small businesses. This enables recruitment of the finest talent in the country.
• Over 80 prestigious university locations in 28 states nationwide. Held Columbia, Fordham, NYU, NYIT, Vassar, Adelphi, Sarah Lawrence, Marymount Manhattan, Princeton, Yale, Stanford, and others.
• 8:1. Ratios of 8 students per instructor, guaranteed. Personalized instruction is at the core of all iD Tech programs.
• Tech-savvy staff recruited, trained, and evaluated by iD Tech Camps.
• Well-balanced summer camp where students engage both in STEM learning and fun camp activities and leave with their own project portfolio.
• Innovative curriculum with Minecraft, Autodesk Maya, iOS, Android, C++, Java, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Muse, and Adobe Lightroom, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Scratch, VEX, RPG Maker, Unity, ShootMania, Portal 2, Team Fortress 2, Torchlight II, and more.
• Project-based courses for every skill, gender, and background with an emphasis on experiential learning, building 21st century skills.
• Year-round learning opportunities with free monthly online workshops and iD Tech 365, a comprehensive online learning platform.
• Accredited Continuing Education Units available from Stanford or Villanova to enhance college applications (available at all locations).
ALSO, iD TECH ACADEMIES FOR TEENS
iD Programming Academy, iD Game Design & Development Academy, and iD Film Academy - Intensive, 2-week, pre-college summer programs for teens ages 13-18. Gain a competitive advantage for college and future careers by getting immersed in programming, robotics engineering, video game design and development, and film and photography. Build a portfolio, interact with industry professionals, and tour a local company or studio. Held at select prestigious universities including NYU, Vassar, Princeton, Yale, Stanford, UCLA, MIT, Harvard, and more.
Questions? - Visit www.iDTechCamps.com for more information and to register online (check up-to-the-minute-availability). Or, call 1-888-709-TECH (8324) to speak to a Program Advisor. Flexible enrollment—enroll now and make changes up until 3 weeks before your session without any change fees.
CHECK BACK SOON FOR ALL 2014 iD Tech Camp LOCATIONS.